Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hi..I am blogging again....

Have not been updating my blog for so long...MONTHS....
Many things happened... mom & dad went back Hometown (used to be staying with me and taking care of my two kids), went to Shenzhen, Macau & Hong Kong for Holiday, became housewife & good mother taking care of kids (wow... 24 hours job lei...), decided to work again (good offer), busy taking care of family and catch up in my work (education industry is new for me)..... Tought of giving out blogging....until I met up with SueSue at SmartKids Exhibition last month...
I still remember what she asked me: wei! not blogging ah? then y create blog uh??
This statement really "Bang".. me...:~
Well.........today, i decided to blog consistently... One day when my kids grow up they would be able to see things that happened when they are young and it will be a memorable moments for me.

No comments: