Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Girl Project in Kiddy

Pre-school now is different from our day. My daughter study in CEC final year. Currently she is only 5 years old, but we have put her under 6 years old class. It is not because we are Kiasu but because she was born in 8 January, we wish to send her for primary school a year earlier because we are very confident that she able to cope. So we started sent her to Kindy when she is 3 1/2 years. At that time she already join the 4 year old class.

Have check with kindy teachers and pleased to hear that my girl is able to catch up with all the lessons. In July this year, we have to send in application form to Ministry of Education in Shah Alam to appeal for early schooling. That, she has to sit for exam (oral & written) in October. Not easy...

We have been guiding her in her kindy homework. The syllabus now are very very difficult. The teachers start teaching them Life Cycle, Simpulan Bahasa, forming sentenses and the Mandarin charactors are far beyond our time (I remember, some of the mandarin words she learned in kiddy was the words that I learned in primary 3). A primary principal says that he expect a primary one students able to disipline and concentrate in class besides knowing the above syllabus. No wonder my friends say kids nowsady are as pressure as us...

Today, I am guiding her on Mandarin Project named "My growing up Album". (they actually have PROJECT !!!) I am going to pen this project down here so that she would be able to see her first project in Kiddy when she grow up.




No comments: