Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Dishes

Dilemma... It is good to have maid at home. They help to clean & managed all the household and ironing. But At times, maid may let you have "high Blood". I was on leave on 1 April and my maid complainted to me that she really out of idea what to cook for my kids. For all you know, she always cook the same dishes for my kids, eg.. hard boil egg, fried egg, steam fish, steam meat, stew chicken & potatos, ... and she love to fried Nuggets & sausage for them. I have actually banded her from preparing sausage and nuggets. Now she panic. Don't know what to prepare for my kids.

I have tought her sweet & sour chicken before and the cooking stil not up to my standard. Today, I am teaching her another 2 dishes. That is "Marmite Chicken" and "Sweet & Sour Cauliflower". I demo for her. Hopefully she is able to pick up fast because it is very simple and with demo on sweet & sour sos again, she will improve her cooking.

Marmite Chicken
Sweet & Sour Cauliflower

Recipes will come later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

ReenReen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.