Friday, May 23, 2008

China - Sichuan Earthquake

Lately, busy & stress. Not only WORK.. but to manage a group of INTELLIGENT SPECIES here. Joining this company really an eye opener for me. Never never thought that the environment in this industry is that HIPOCRIC & Unfriendly. I must hold their wringkle hands all the way, smile despite being scolded for nothing (despite they say Sorry later on, but the point is you cannot slap the person first then say sorry!!), cleaning their shittt, spoon feed ....
Old timers here are another challege. They always think that they know everything in this company, they are the best, new comers & bosses are useless... Facing huge resistent in Changing Environment. Well, I know, things can't be changed in short time but need stamina .....
I am not a politic person and I don't like it. I have passion & believe in Karma. I also believe in respect is gain. I just don't feel all these values... Life is short. Why fighting endlessly? Save the energy to help someone deserve our help.
I felt very sad for recent China-Sichuan Earthquake. Sometimes, I just refuse to read about this XXX. Heart cannot take it "REAL Kesian". Can you imagine the magnitude of grieving the victims are going thru at this time? Many of those victims, be it alive or dead, are the only Child in a family as the result of the Chinese Govt's One Child policy.
Been watching the bbc, phoenix, cnn etc lately very often ... it's worse than what I thought the circumstances of china earthquake. We shall be thankful that we live in a country that almost free from earthquake etc... and my family members are with me, healthy and safe!
Let's us Praise the Lord for protection and may He minimize the hurt of Sichuan people.

No comments: