Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This year's mother is very meaningful for me. No Big celebration but Warm At Heart.

Last Friday morning, a soft girl voice to her daddy, "daddy, I don't know what to give mummy as Mother's Day Present".

Daddy said " you help daddy to think la.. I will buy for you",

girl" don't know la.. daddy !!".

daddy " what mummy like?"

This goes on for awhile then silent. Oh.. Got it. They are planning for a surprise for ME! Well, I continue go to work & my girl go to kiddy as usual. And she actually request to got to kiddy earlier today.

At around 5pm, my girl called me from home... I thought she is going to complaint about her brother or something happened at home. To my surprised, once I pick up the phone, she wished me "Mummy, Happy Mother'd Day. I don't know what to buy for you but I have made a card for you". And this followed by the little brother wishing, Happy Mother's Day" Suddently all the stress at work is gone. That day, I went back early to spend more time with them.

As I walk in the house, both my children wished me again. Wow... all the pain during "Labour" is worth it. She handed me a mother's day made by herself ! Simple card, but for a 5 years old kid, it is very good. I told her that actual day for Mother's Day is on Sunday, and she responded that it is ok that she wish me earlier?? It is so thoughful and warm at heart.
This is the Mother's Day Card Front Page
2nd & 3rd page (inside)
This morning, early in the morning, once she open up her eyes, she wishing me "Happy Mother's Day" again. wow... very happy. To me this is the best present I ever received.

To all the Mothers out there, Wishing You Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: