Monday, November 16, 2009

Learning to become a full time mother

I quited my job in February 2009, after CNY. As all this while do not do a lot of hoise work, it really a test for me. Nevetheless, I willing to try out :Life As A Full Time Mother" because I do want to give the best to my two lovely kids and my hubby.
Initially it is a bit hard as all things are not in order. Now.. after 9 months, things seem getting smooth and I can see my two kids progression. Xuan has done well in her 1/2 year exam. She is number 4 in her class and no.25 inthe whole std one (total 400++ students). As she is one year younger than all her friends (she is now 6), her class teacher commented that she is consider very good.
Just now before going to bed, she told me that she is a bit worry as this time her total marks have dropped a bit. She wonder she still able to remain top 5 in her class. Tomorrow teacher is going to give her Report Book, then she would be able to know her position. We spend some time talking and finally she fall to sleep.. Sometimes I do wonder whether we have put her to school too early... Well what ever it is, I still believe she will be doing well.
As for Howie, he is a brave and steady boy. He represent his class for the speech and also act as leader in his class year end dancing performance. His simple speech is "Good Morning parents and teachers. My name is Howie from Tulip Class. Now we are going to perform a dance from the movie "Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kids. Thank you." He look at the audience and speak aloud. I am very proud of him.
With all these, I am glad that I have made the right decision to let go my "Marketing Manager" position for my two kids.

No comments: